- My rear wall needs mending because of my neighbour’s tree
- Next door’s trees are threatening my property but I can’t locate the owner
- My tenant needs to adapt the property for a wheelchair. How should we go about it?
- Debris from next door’s refurb is on our property but the builder is ignoring it
- Can parents recoup deposits on property from a child going through separation?
- Can a former apartment management company keep billing my daughter?
- Who pays for damage to my mum’s property from neighbour’s solar panel?
- Can I quietly register our right of way access without upsetting my neighbour?
- Buying an apartment: I’ve been told I will lose my deposit if I can’t close
- Our sibling lives in our inherited family home but wants us all to pay property tax
- Mayo Solicitors, P. O’Connor & Son are named Connacht/Ulster Litigation Firm of the Year
- GDPR – P. O’Connor & Son asks why the hysteria?