P. O’Connor & Son has pledged its name to the Law Society of Ireland’s Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter. We are committed to promoting gender equality, diversity and inclusion for the benefit of all members of the profession, staff, clients and members of the public.
P. O’Connor & Son, are committed to treating individuals and groups fairly, in light of their particular needs, in areas of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, class, disability or membership of the Traveller Community. In this, P. O’Connor & Son will:
- Recognise the individual needs of our employees and support them to develop to their full potential.
- Ensure equal access to opportunities for all of our employees.
- Ensure our policies, procedures and processes promote gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Carry out our work without bias, in a respectful and non-discriminatory manner.
- Build awareness and understanding of the benefits of promoting gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
Samantha Geraghty, Partner has responsibility in P. O’Connor & Son and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Law Society’s Charter see: